26KaRatz

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Warning level : 0/3
    UNiSELian : Shah Alam
    Shoutout : Help me OUT!

Story Telling Session

Post by 26KaRatz on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:27 pm

I am opening this thread for those users out there who has the interest in not only reading but also writing cool stories.. of course in English only.

It could be anything suitable for general readings, not too extreme in anyway - it could be a short story, a based on true story, made-up-story, bedtime story, episode stories, based on a fake-wannabe-true-story, etc. Just anything you want to be publish as a book but you just don't know how...

It might help a liltle by doing it so here, whatever you do it has to start somewhere nd why not begin it here - go small and then BOOM-big! Rolling Eyes
    Castezar
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 1301
    UNiSELian : Bestari Jaya
    Shoutout : Seandainya aku jatuh sakit berpunca dari asap rokok mereka, Ya Allah, kau seksalah mereka dengan kesakitan yang tidak tertanggung semasa ajalnya kelak. Sesungguhnya Engkau yang memakbulkan doa orang-orang yang teraniaya. Amin.

Re: Story Telling Session

Post by Castezar on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Maybe you'd like to add this: be sure it is your original story, and not a copy-and-paste story.
    nia_ixora
    Forumer
    Forumer

Female
    Number of posts : 857
    Shoutout : p r a k t i k a l . . .

Post by nia_ixora on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:52 pm

erp.. i think, for start, let's share anything u have.. perhaps, we can learn to write better after this.. i'd love to start with this story. enjoy..

A girl quickly punches a number into her phone and waits until she hears the other line pick up.

Afiz, I dont know what to do, I really dont. I love him so much and I dont think he thinks of me that way. I mean, whenever I see him or think of him, I cant help it, this smile comes across my face. Sometimes he sees me smiling and smiles back. Thats when my knees turn to jello and I get butterflies in my stomach. I know you think that hes is so totally adorable and cute, but if you look past that and actually listen to what he has to say, you find a totally different person. Hes so caring and considerate and he makes me feel like I dont deserve him. Well, actually, I dont deserve him. Hes too perfect, I mean, look at all the girls that fall over for him. I could never be one of those. Their all so pretty and bubbly and.. not me. I couldnt even start to compare myself to them. But whenever I think of him or see him, I cant help it, I smile. Now I didnt tell you this but he called me the other day about homework. I tell you now, I made a complete fool of myself. Im so embarrassed. I stuttered the whole time, but he was so sweet and just kept talking and making me feel better. Hes so perfect Afiz, I dont deserve him, so why do I keep wishing and praying that he will notice me, why?............Afiz? Afiz are you there?

This isnt Afiz.

Petrified the girl asks, Then who is this?

This is the guy whos smile turns your knees to jello and I just wanted to say one thing. Everything you just said now, Ive been wanting to say since the day I met you.

sooo sweettt... peace..
    alfiez22
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 1564
    Shoutout : Be nice, play nice & have a nice day!

Post by alfiez22 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:53 pm

End Of Time?

I was there alone in the dark. It wasn't the best place I wanted to be but it seems to me like I have no other choices. I wasn't sure how did I got here anyway. Everything is so blury now...

I tried to get up but it hurts so much that I can't event lift up my head. My leg was so heavy that I actually can't feel a thing. I begun to breath heavily and I felt the air rushing into my lungs - it hurts even more...

Suddently, a person came to my mind. I looked around all I can but I see no one because all that i could remember that he was the last person I saw before everything went black-out. I struggled hard to recall everything but all that came back to me is just flashes of images I can't make up into anything...

I passed out. Again.

It was cold and dark.

I was alone. Again.
    26KaRatz

Male

Post by 26KaRatz on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:43 pm

I ain't no King, I ain't no Queen, but sure I am no one's fool. Unable to speak out or speak up. Just silent but it isn't gold. Just willingly to follow her around as long as she needs me. Willingly to serve, to bring her whatever she wants, whatever she needs,whenever she wants to need it.

Admiring her wondering will I ever get the chance to tell her how I feel. Whenever I am with her, time simply doesn't exist. There is only me and her and no one else.

I am not dreaming but this is too good to be true.

She is too beutiful.

Am i really a fool?
    alfiez22
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 1564
    Shoutout : Be nice, play nice & have a nice day!

Post by alfiez22 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:28 pm

It's That Time Again...

Its the stop sign again. A jucntion. To make things even worst, I have to make the decissions of going left or right. How do i know which is the best without any help? Where is the road signs that use to lead my way?

I am lost!

I don't know whatelse to do so i stayed there by the road side.

I was there for who knows how long till something caught my eyes. Its a person. A girl perhap but I can't tell who is that. The day turn to night in such a suddent or its simply went dark for me to add up my misery. Then came the fog.

I am still not clear of who she was but there she is standing there from a distance watching me as if she was my guardian angel. My heartbeats catching up, pumping the blood even faster. Cold sweats begins to run down from my forehead. Damn, I feel sick. So wierd at the same time I felt happy because i am not alone after all.

She is still there. Its been hours. Just standing there looking at me. It doesn't give me the creeps anymore, and I think I had enough. I stood up. These heavy legs of mine make the step slowly approaching her. By the third step I took, I hit a wall but it wasn't there. Something is holding me back avoiding me to get to her.

At the same moment my heart was struck by a feeling deep inside.

What is that? So strong. So innocent. So secretive...
    26KaRatz

Male

Post by 26KaRatz on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:34 pm

D-Day

"Dude, I never know a love like this..."

I am so happy for you and your future is so promising. This day makes you feel greatful that you can do anything at all. Its just you and its all yours.

Yes, I am sad at the same time as for we were friends for 16 years. We were the happiest among all. All the memories. All the fights. All the driving. And all that yet to be full-fill. Where is the fun when I am alone on this bucket list of ours.

We had a dream once, when we were 14 in speedo. You wanted to reach for the mountains. That was the time we came up with the bucket list. 'To have a DATE' was on number 13... but i didn't remember you saying to get married at 26!

Remember when you came to us - the gang, that night? You were so excited telling us you met a girl and she was the one. We lock you in the wc for the whole night for breaking the promises to be single till 30. Then suddently the rest of the gang admitted that they are happy for you because they could all finally break the pack and i am the only one left single at this moment. They say love isn't a rush well now i see a love like yours, they are telling lies. You are made for each other. I can't belive it but I know you enjoying every moment of it.

Well, I am your bestman and you made the right choice. Please join me now and lift up your glass with the rest of 216 guest of yours tonight, wishing you happiness for the both of you till the end of time.
    Fatma Shada
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Shoutout : N/A

Post by Fatma Shada on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:59 pm

Life is....duhh..i have no idea...

I longed to be happy.
    I wanted to be one of the happiest people in the entire world.
    I also desired meaning in life.

A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you
    only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

My friends told me, "Smile! Tommorrow could be a lot worse." But, sorry i just can't.
    But there is one thing that i knew and i thought it might makes me feel worse is..
    as i get older..my life gets worse.
    My friends die,
    My parents die,
    My Cats dies,
    and My energy diminishes..

Life is totally not fair!

Forumer
    Forumer

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Shoutout : I can't cuss? That's too bad because I like to cuss.

Post by aphrodite on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:20 am

The cool air strikes my face like thousands of penetrating needles,

My eyes are half-opened, for the wind is lashing upon my face,

Relaxing slowly, I smiled lightly in content despite the piercing coldness.

Air-conditioning feels really good today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:46 am